A slower day for the software team, but I was able to test the hardware using code I had written the week before. The code tested the different colored LEDs as well as the water pump to make sure they were working. They all worked, thankfully. There was some trouble with the ALL OFF command in regards to the blue LED1. We also found that one of the blue LEDs couldn’t be on at the same time as the white LED. We fixed the ALL OFF command, however we are leaving the issue with the two LEDs the same as they don’t have any affect on the actual experiment. I’m excited to see what we are able to work on and complete next week. By the looks of it, this year’s phototropism experiment should work this time!
Catch you later, Jay Hicks
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.